Website Update: Calendars
The parish calendaring system has been updated. You’ll see that when you click the “Calendar” link at the top of the site, you’ll no longer be taken to a separate website. Instead, the link will take you to a calendar page hosted directly on our parish website.
The updated calendar system has a different appearance, but the same basic features are there.
- You can navigate the dates in the calendar of the calendar using the buttons at the upper left of the calendar:
- “Today” returns you to the current date
- Left and right arrows move you forward and backward in time
- The date range with the down arrow pops up a date-selection box that can be used to navigate through longer time periods (months/ years).
- You can quickly view the calendar in a weekly, monthly, or agenda view using the buttons on the upper right side of the calendar:
- The down arrow next to “Agenda” brings up a list of the rooms in the calendar system. You can choose which calendars you would like to display. Please note that this setting is not saved when you leave the calendar page.
- You can view additional details of events by clicking on them. If you use a Google calendar to manage your own calendar, there is an option here to copy the selected event to your personal Google calendar.