Report on Charitable Works
The Chief Justice White Council is pleased to report that over the past 6 months it has provided financial, material and spiritual support to Family Promise of Bergen County, Alzheimer’s Respite Care Fund, New Eyes for the Needy, Birth Right, the physically and Intellectually disabled, the residents of the Veterans Home in Paramus, the U.S. Marine Corps, Toys for Tots Foundation, and the Youth Groups at Saint Joseph Parish and at Saint Anastasia Parish. The Knights also sponsored the 3rd, annual “Keep Christ in Christmas” poster contest at St. Joseph Academy. Prizes and awards were presented to children in the 1st through 8th Grades.
This support is possible, in part, because of the various Fund Raising activities conducted by the Knights, and your generous support of, and contributions to these activities.
In the upcoming months, the Knights will be sponsoring several more Fund Raisers and we ask for your continuing support. The events include
1. On Saturday, January 28, a “Pre-Super Bowl Brunch” held at Vitale’s Restaurant.
2. In March, a Saint Patrick’s Day dinner will be held at the Knights Hall at 829 Windsor Road, Teaneck.
3. In April, the Knights will host a fundraiser for The Wounded Warrior Foundation.
4. In May, the Knights are sponsoring a Pancake Breakfast at Applebee’s in Hackensack.
5. A Calendar Raffle, with $2,500 in prizes, with the winners announced in June.
For information about the Knights of Columbus, check out our website at www.Bogotaknights.org.