Thanksgiving Food Drive
Let us count our blessings!
Imagine waking up in the morning and wondering what you will have to eat that day, knowing that the cupboards are empty and the refrigerator is bare.
What would Jesus do upon hearing this?
These are the monthly basics & Thanksgiving items we try to give to a family of four:
- Turkey, Ham or Chicken (These and other perishable food donations MUST be dropped off at the Food Pantry on Tuesday, November 15th from 11:30am – 12:30pm. The rectory office cannot receive these donations. See below to make alternate arrangements)
- Canned vegetables
- Boxed stuffing
- Instant mashed potatoes
- Gravy (turkey or chicken)
- Cranberry saurcde
- Canned meats: tuna, chicken, or spam
- Sweet potatoes/yams
- Mac & cheese
- Pasta & tomato sauce
- Canned Pasta
- Parmalat milk
- Pancake mix & syrup
- Bottled/canned juice
- Progresso & Campbell’s soup
- Cereal: Corn Flake, Cheerios, or any low sugar cereal
- Oatmeal or Farina
- Dessert: cake mix w/ frosting, brownie mix, pudding, or Jello
- Snacks (cookies chips, nuts)
- Canned fruit
- Coffee (decaffeinated or regular)
- Tea (decaffeinated or regular)
- $25 Shop Rite grocery gift card to purchase dairy products and produce
So far, we have over 70 families who have requested packages.
Turkeys, chickens, hams and other perishable food donations MUST be dropped off at the Food Pantry on Tuesday, November 15th from 11:30am – 12:30pm. The rectory office cannot receive these donations.
If you cannot drop your donation off at the above times, please call Christina Haase at 201-390-0867.